JNTUK procedure to apply for pc and cmm online
JNTUK introduces the online procedure for applying PC and CMM
Here we are providing how to apply provisional certificate and consultant marks memo online:
NOTE: Eligibility checking MUST be done after securing minimum 200 and 199(MECH&CIVIL) credits only
JNTUK procedure to apply for pc and cmm online
1.Click On the the BELOW BUTTON
2.GO to certificate type in that select provisional certificate and enter hall ticket number in Enter HallTicket Number. If you enter the hall ticket number in small letters it will show that you Invalid hallticketno format. so, make sure that you are using caps-lock while typing the hallticket number.
Note: If you type in small letters also it will display capital so make sure you are typing in caps-lock mode only
If u get “You are eligible for applying Provisional Degree Certificate with fee of 200 only” then u can click on the below button. Before clicking the button follow the instructions given below.
Please follow the instructions Step by Step given below and then for Apply Provisional Certificate
Step-1:- This application is only meant for the candidates those who are passed out from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada applying Provisional certificates.
Step-2:- The students have to pay the amount Rs. 200/- for applying PC.
Step-3:-The Candidates can pay the amount through online Payment (using Master/Visa Credit/Debit (ATM) cards) or they can pay at any branch of SBI using the online Challan generated by this Online PC Application.
Now click on below button to Apply PC after reading all the instructions carefully
After clicking on Applying Online-PC you will get LOGIN Procedure. But before you have to click on the Bank Payment to pay the amount. You can follow the instructions given below for paying the Amount
U CAN SIMPLY CLICK BELOW LINK to Proceed for online payment
Instructions for Payment:
- The online PC and CMM application fee amount can be paid either by online Payment (using Master/Visa Credit/Debit (ATM) cards) or by making the payments at any branch of SBI using the online Challan generated through this Online PC and CMM Application.
- If u are applying online then you will get above screen then check on box and click on proceed
- Select JNTUK PC from the Select Payment Category
- Provide the details of the candidate. Conform the details like Hall ticket number, Name, Course, Branch, year of passing, contact number, email ID, etc and also verify the payment details and confirm. Then click on the submit.
- You can see the Verify details and confirm this transaction page,verify your details and click on conform if the details are correct
- Select the payment options among the Net banking, Debit/Credit cards, SBI branch challan payment and make necessary payment. Take a printout of payment details and preserve for further use. The candidate can take printout of e-Receipt of State Bank Collect payment at any time by providing information like contact number, Date of birth, date of payment etc in the State Bank Collect page.
Select the payment options among Net banking, Debit/Credit cards, SBI branch challan payment and make the necessary payment. Don’t forget to take a printout of payment details and preserve for further use. The candidate can take printout of e-Receipt of State Bank Collect payment at any time by providing information like contact number, Date of birth, date of payment, etc in the State Bank Collect page.
Now, login into your account and pay the amount. After paying the amount it will take sometime to get your payment details. You will get Bank DU No. to your mobile no. and email id that you have given.
After 24 hours login into www.jntukexams.net to submit the application form or Below button to submit
Step-4:-For this, before applying ONLINE-PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE , List of Scanned Documents are required.
- Document 1:-Bank Payment form or Bank challan form which contains Hall ticket number, Bank payment reference number (DU number) and contact number given during payment.
- Document 2:-Secondary School Certificate(SSC) are required – (in pdf and size between 50 kB to 200kB each).
- Document 3:- All Marks Memos – (in pdf and size between 50 KB to 200KB each).
- Document 4:- Provisional Certificate application signed by the College Principal – (in pdf and size between 50 KB to 200KB each).
Step-5:-After successful completion of application, the application will be given a unique application number. Quote this application number and maintain the Generated Application form for further correspondences
Bookmark this page to get JNTUK online pc procedure.share this page with your friends.