JNTUK procedure to apply for Name Correction

Jntuk procedure to applying for name correction

Jntuk Procedure for apply for Name correction

About Jntuk

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTU Kakinada) is a public university, located in Kakinada, East Godavari district, north of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is one of India’s leading educational universities focusing on engineering. The university has been accredited by the National Board of Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) of University Grants Commission (UGC) with ‘A’ grade. The university has been consistently ranked as the second best university in the state of Andhra Pradesh after Andhra University and as one of the premiere public technological universities across India.

jntuk apply for name correction

Here we Explain you the produce how to Apply For Name Correction in JNTU kakinada

Name Correction is that if the Student had any mistake in his Name he/she can apply for correcting their name. The name of the candidate will be changed according to his/she name mentioned in the SSC marks list. The student After applying the all the proofs needed for the name correction it takes 6-7 days to correct your name. The candidate have to pay some amount in the form of DD registered by JNTU kakinada.

Follow the process given below while Applying for Name Correction:

  1. The Candidate who wants to apply for name correction should get a permission letter signed by their college principal.
  2. The have to pay Rs. 50/- per memo and the fee has to be paid in the form of DD registred by JNTU Kakinada
  3. The Candidate should have some copies of their SSC mark list Memos. Without the SSC marks memos the candidate’s name correction is not possible.
  4. Checkout all the requirements carefully once again and submit all the required proofs at JNTUK Examinations Section

NOTE :All the process will take 6-7 days to complete the Name Correction Of the candidate.


About anu yenne

Check Also


JNTUK announced online procedure for applying Original Degree (VI CONVATION) . Please follow below procedure …

Leave a Reply